Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Breaking News


Let there be life.

McNugget McCord due Nov 11, 2008.

Yes, this changes everything, and we couldn't be more excited. One of the first changes is that this area (blog-i-verse) will now be commandeered by Joanna, as she looks to express her infinite and oh-so-preggerrific wisdom.

As for me, a pioneer of blogging (since circa April 2005), I'm moving... I've got a new hideout in a place over the rainbow. http://emeraldcitylife.blogspot.com. Come visit.

So, in keeping the main thing the main thing, let me close our time together by just simply saying this:

Lookout playground, you just got a lot more awesome.

10 comments:

The Holmans said...

We couldn't be happier for you and can't wait to start seeing pics of the precious bump... you will be a beautiful preggers...and the perfect mom!! Congrats sweetie! We love yall!

The Bird Family said...

Yea!! Congrats! Being a mommy is so wonderful and I know that you will be so great!

The Russ Family said...

I knew it!! Your comment on Sunday made me wonder if you might be hinting at something!Congrats you guys! You both are going to make great parents, you just might not want to let Justin share his alien theory to anyone any more. :)

Becky said...

Love the little nugget!! :)

Craig, Julie, Sydney & Harper said...

Wooooohooooooo!!!! So so so excited for you guys!!

jmc said...

Oh believe me, the Alien theory will not only be propaganda, but proven with the addition of this little one...

Jeff and Steph said...

CONGRATULATIONS y'all on the upcoming new member to the family!!!!!!


Jeff

The Curtis Family said...

What exciting news! So happy for you!

Katy and Matt

P.S. Matt and I were in your ss class a few years back. Love the blog!!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!
We are very happy for y'all!

So in love. said...

Oh goodness!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YAY!!! I am so so happy for you!!!