Friday, June 20, 2008

The McNugget is...

a BOY!! Yep, that is right! We are having a little boy. Pierce Jacob made himself known to us yesterday afternoon. We are so excited to be able to give our little one a name.

The first thing we saw when they began the sonogram was:

his little hand. Pierce was giving us a high five! Isn't his little hand is just so cute!!


Here is a picture of the proof that he is a boy. It is a little hard to see it all, but believe me-all his parts are there!! (It looks like he is sitting on the camera. You can see his bottom, his legs, and his 'stuff'.)



Although Pierce wouldn't turn to give us a good profile shot, we did get a picture of his little face. The picture of the picture is a little blurry, so I am going to have to post it later. But I can already tell that he is very handsome!!

So, now the fun begins! We can start planning the nursery, buying clothes, and getting everything ready! I can't believe it is only 20 more weeks til we meet our little one!

6 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Yea! Boys are so much fun! congrats! :)

The Bird Family said...

Congrats!! Now comes all the fun stuff! :)

Ashley said...

Congrats, love the name!

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Hey there guys!!! Congratulations on little Pierce! I LOVE his name!!! Great choice!!! I loved his perfect little hand too. I am sure yall are over the moon. These last 20 weeks will fly by. Enjoy it all.

The Davis Daily said...

We are so excited for you both! I love the name! Karen

sara lindsey said...

jo,
oh my gosh! congratulations! i couldn't be more excited about your baby boy!

where are y'all now?