Friday, August 15, 2008

Bittersweet...

Today is a bittersweet day for me. It is my official last day of summer because us teachers have to return to work on Monday full time. I have had a great summer (full of mom-Duncan time, beginning to work in Pierce's nursery, our trip to Florida, and many othere things) and am sad to see it end; however the start of this school year means I am closer to meeting Pierce.

Justin and I were talking about this fall and all the fun things that are right around the corner and of course at the top of our list is Pierce's arrival! We are so excited that we are getting so close. I am 27 and 1/2 weeks along, which means my 3rd Trimester starts on Tuesday. I can't believe it! There for a while, I didn't think I would make it out of my first trimester.

So although my summer is coming to an end today, I am gladly accepting the end of this summer. Next summer is sure to be one full of many, many, many fun memories with little Pierce around!

Here are a couple more pictures of our trip to Destin:






No comments: