Sunday, August 30, 2009

10 Things I LOVE About You!

10 Things that I LOVE About My 10 Month Old:
  • The way you give kisses - open mouth kisses like Duncan, of course.
  • The way that you clap only moving one hand.
  • The way that you cruise around tables.
  • That you are teaching yourself how to stand up without the help or support of anything. (You have done it a couple times on your own!)
  • The way you love to play with Duncan and chase him around the house.
  • The way that you already have favorite foods and always eat them first.
  • The fact that you are eager to try new foods - you don't always like them, but you always try them.  
  • The way that you pull all the books off of the book shelf.
  • The fact that you are ALWAYS moving.
  • And that you are just so stinkin' cute in your big boy clothes and tennis shoes!
Happy 1o Month Birthday, Sweet Boy!  








3 comments:

jenicarae said...

Adorable! Growing up way too quickly!!

Meredith said...

Such a cutie pie!

Dave and Tara Harris said...

I love his little vest outfit! Too cute! That is sooo how I would dress my little boy! He's so adorable. Can you believe that he is already 10 months old? Crazy!?!?! I still can't believe Kate is a month away from being 2!!! Where does the time go?