Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Dunc Dunc"

I must admit - today, I was that really really proud momma.  That super excited momma - yah that was me.

You see this morning while going through our regular routine of saying bye bye to Daddy and Duncan, Pierce said his first word.  Yes, you read it right, my baby boy said his first word.  And guess what it was - Dunc Dunc - Duncan's nickname.  You have probably heard me say before that they are the best of friends, and I was not surprised at all that this was his first word.  He actually said it 3 times today - once at the house and twice at MaraLee's.  

While we pray that his vocabulary continues to expand, we couldn't be happier that this is where is started!

1 comment:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

How sweet that his first word was Dunc Dunc!!! I love it. He is soooo cute! Just wait, pretty soon, he will be talking up a storm!!