Saturday, November 07, 2009

I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream for ICE CREAM

My mom is obsessed with ice cream - I am so serious.  She would eat it all the time if she could.  So she has been asking since P was 1 month old when could she please give him some ice cream.  Since Pierce has been drinking cow's milk for about a month now, I figured it was time for the ice cream.  

After lunch at Chick-fil-A today, my mom ordered an ice cream in a cup.  It was quite a big cup of ice cream, but I knew that between the 2 of them, it would probably all be gone.  She sat the cup down in front of Pierce (with the lid still on it) and this is what he did:


Needless to say - he was READY for his ice cream.  After a couple of minutes of eating with the lid on, my mom started to give him the ice cream with a spoon:


And then he decided he would rather do it on his own with no spoon:



And then he decided he would try with the spoon by himself:


Grandma was so excited that Pierce loved the ice cream as much as her!  

3 comments:

Judy said...

YEA for ice cream!!!!

Kendra said...

Yea Judy! Glad you could share your LOVE of ice cream with Little P!

Amy E. said...

I think your mom and I are kindred spirits. I too could eat ice cream all the time..its my favorite dessert!!!