Sunday, July 11, 2010

January 2011...

We will be ushering in the New Year with a new addition to our family! Baby McCord #2 is due January 17th. I am about 13 weeks along and I am feeling okay. :) Ready for the first trimester to be over, but so thankful for this sweet new addition to our family.

We will find out the end of August if this little one is boy or girl. Since this pregnancy is much different than my first, my initial instinct says girl, but I of course would love love love a baby brother for Pierce. The great name debate has been settled either way, but I will wait til we know for sure to let you know.

I would like to ask for prayers as we continue this journey to becoming a family of 4 (plus Duncan). God is in the process of teaching me a lot through this pregnancy, mainly that my dependance needs to be on HIM and HIM ONLY. I will share one day all that has gone on, but please just pray for me and my 'sense of all of all things normal' to return.

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee; because he trusteth in thee."
Isaiah 26:3

6 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

Still so excited for you! Either way (boy or girl), Pierce will be a great big bro! Can't wait to see the journey from pregnancy to birth and then of course that precious bundle of joy in January. Good luck with everything! Will be praying for you...

Miss Nikki's News said...

I think you will be TICKLED PINK!!! But if snips and snails and puppy dog tails come again with a BOY, you will adore them either way and so will AUNT Nikki(Hooch)!!! Praying for you and your sweet family daily and thankful for a forever friend to do life with...remember your promise, you just have to be there for me when I have babies!! LOVE YOU

Sharon said...

Congrats McCords! That is wonderful news! Best of luck, hope you are feeling good!

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

Congrats to the growing McCord family!

Melissa said...

Congratulations Jo! Heather told me a while back....so glad to see the official announcement. We're excited for you guys, and keeping you in our prayers.

Unknown said...

AGHHH, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad that we are pregnant again together. ...Even though we are far away, I just always love that we are pretty much walking the same roads with both babies!!!!!! Congrats, honey!
Can't wait to hear the news.