Sunday, August 15, 2010

leah's wedding

Five years ago, God really placed on my heart that I should work with the youth group at Prestonwood. God lead me to a sweet family, the Lindley's, and their sweet daughter's friends. I was a table group leader for this same group of girls from the time they were freshman until they graduated. These girls were and are still so precious to me. Leah Lindley and I formed a very strong friendship. This girl is amazing and loves the Lord more than anyone I know. When she started dating Michael when they were freshman, I knew there was something different about their relationship. Fast forward 5 years, past high school graduation, past their freshman year in Chicago to yesterday. I had the honor of standing next to Leah as one of her bridesmaids as she and Michael pledged their love to each other.

the bride and I
the cutest little boy I know
yes, this is my son under the table at the reception
enjoying a marshmallow from the chocolate fountain
sharing cake with daddy
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh."
Genesis 2:24

No comments: