Tuesday, November 30, 2010

it's beginning to...

...look a lot like Christmas

We decorated our home this past week for the Christmas season - my most favorite time of the year. I love coming home from work and plugging in all the lights and lighting my Christmas candles. Pierce has enjoyed his Christmas books, the fun holiday candy, and all that comes along with this "most wonderful time of the year."

can't wait for Stella's stocking to be up there next Christmas
Pierce's very own sports Christmas tree in his room
A list of all the holiday things I want to do with Pierce ....
I got this idea from my friend Becky when she made one for her summer plans.
Here's to hoping we get most of things marked off.

1 comment:

The Holmans said...

such a fun idea- hope you get to mark all those off your list - and definitely cannot wait for little miss stella to make an appearance right after the new year :) pierce will be such a great big bro!