Sunday, November 25, 2007

Is your house on fire, Clark?

"No, Aunt Bethany, it's the Christmas lights."

And with those words wife and I celebrate the dawning of a new day in our lives. Today we hung Christmas lights.


And, because I long to become more and more like Chevy Chase with age, I used my shopping time on black Friday to purchase a puffy vest, like the one that Clark wears while putting up his infamous lights.

We did happen to see one of our neighbors while outside. I was in position to deliver the line about where I was going to put a tree that size... but we didn't have a tree and we seldom, if ever, exchange anything more than a glossed-hidey-ho look with one another.

Anyhow, enjoy the pics. And Happy Holidays... may your yule glow like Soul Glo. Peace.




















3 comments:

Olson Family said...

Way to go, Clark...I mean Justin

Craig, Julie, Sydney & Harper said...

Love the lights!! They look great!

The Davis Daily said...

Congratulations on your first year of outdoor Christmas Light installation. Unfortunately, I realized tonight that I am the victim of Christmas Light vandalism. Yep that's right. Some punk kid came by and cut one of my wires clean in two. Now I have the joy of replacing that strand.