Tuesday, September 02, 2008

10 Weeks and Counting....

Well, according to my pregnancy weekly emails, I only have 10 more weeks (there about) until Pierce's arrival. I am just so excited! Here is a picture of my '10 more weeks belly'
I am feeling great and am really enjoying this stage of pregnancy. I can feel Pierce a lot more and Justin can even see him move around in my belly. I think that it so cool that we can actually see my belly move! Lots of people told me about this, but it is really neat to experience it!

Tomorrow is a big day for us. Pierce's furniture comes in! I am so ready to start putting his room together! Justin will be working from home in the morning as he anxiously awaits the delivery man. He is even more excited because we paid the extra fee to have them set it all up! All of our IKEA purchases did him in when we first moved into the house so he is ready to have someone else put some furniture together for him. I promise to post some pictures of the furniture and bedding as soon as I get a chance!

3 comments:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Oh you look soooo great! Gosh, I can still remember that moment of my pregnancy too and I just LOVED it!!! I am so glad that you are feeling so good and that you are enjoying this stage as well! Isn't it absolutely the most miraculous thing EVER? God is sooo awesome! Can't wait to see the furniture and bedding.....

The Holmans said...

LOVE the bump!! You look precious! Can't wait to see you in person in just a couple of weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

love to be behind you playing with those titties my hand in your panties rubbing yourclit and fingerfucking yourpu--y, hear you moan and beg for somecock, pull down your slacks n panties and cumin yourass