Sunday, September 07, 2008

A Bed to Sleep In....

Pierce's furniture has arrived and he now has a place to sleep. After a couple of days of figuring out where we wanted the bed and the dresser, we finally agreed on were it should go. Then this weekend, Justin and I went and bought some baby detergent to wash the sheets so we could put the bedding on the bed. I actually fell asleep while the sheets were washing on Saturday night and woke up early on Sunday morning to get the bed together. I was really anxious to see what it would all look like. Here are a couple pictures of the bed and one of the dresser that we will use a changing table.




We love the way the bedding looks in bed. We can't wait to have our little man sleeping in the room next to ours! Now we are working on some projects to tie the room together. I will be sure to post those pictures when we get them complete.

7 comments:

jmc said...

glad that Dunc's rump made the pictures as well.

kel said...

the room looks so great! i can't believe he will be here so soon!!

So in love. said...

SUCH a cute cute room girl! I LOVE it! The bumper looks so comfy...I wish that was my bed! ;)

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Oh that is beautiful! I love the colors. Pierce is one lucky little man. I bet yall are sooo excited to have him in that crib.....well, actually, he probably won't spend much time in the crib at first, he'll be in your arms!!!! You're getting so close. Enjoy these last precious moments of anticipation. They are amazing!

Becky said...

It looks fabulous!

The Holmans said...

looks adorable Jo!!! you've done such a great job! Can't wait for Pierce to be here...and can't wait to see you in less than 2 weeks!

Anonymous said...

I love this! Beautiful! I can't wait to see Pierce!
jen ross