Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Today is Good Friday....this day is GOOD for many reasons.  Mainly because what we celebrate today.  I was thinking about a lot today, this being my first Easter season as a mom, and I can't imagine sending my one and only son to the cross to die.  I can NOT imagine what it was like for Mary as she watched Jesus - fulfilling God's wonderful plan - die on the cross.  I sure do look at Easter in a completely different view now that I am a mom.   Nonetheless, I am so grateful for God's complete forgiveness and gift of eternal life that came from that day and that cross.  

Today is also good because I am off work today!  I get a whole extra day at home with my little P and my wonderful husband.  We sure are enjoying a great day together!

So, I feel like I always try to change P's diapers too soon.  And today was no different.  So while he 'finished his business' I let him play on the ground in just a diaper.  He had a great time!






Duncan was playing with us too and Pierce thought Duncan's toy looked fun!

The infamous 3 generation side smile of McCord men. (post coming with pics of all the boys.)

Thankful that Dad was home today too...



1 comment:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Those are sooo sweet! Enjoy the day and have a great Easter!!! Blessings to you and the family!