Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pierce's 1/2 Birthday

Can it really be Pierce's 1/2 birthday already??  I am truly amazed at how fast the time goes with a little one.  Justin, Duncan, and I continue to fall more in love with little P each day.   I don't want to get all mushy and stuff....but this little man means the world to me! 

He changes so much each day.  He is rolling all over the place, can almost sit up all by himself (he practices with Mrs. MaraLee each day), laughs at funny noises, tries to put everything, and still adores Duncan!

Little P is on a 4 hour schedule - eating at 6, 10ish, 2ish, and 6ish each day.  He also eats cereal in the morning after his first bottle and in the evening before his last bottle.  I am hoping we can start solid food next week after our doctor's appointment.

Here are a few pics of my little 1/2 year old!!

Playing at Mrs. MaraLee's

with Pierce bunny

This is another new thing - chewing on his pacifier.  




Having fun in his exersaucer

Laughing with Daddy before bedtime



3 comments:

Olson Family said...

LOVE his cute pj's!!! Look at him standing up like a big boy:)

Craig, Julie, Sydney & Harper said...

Happy half birthday Pierce!!

jenicarae said...

Adorable! I can't believe how quickly he is growing up!