Friday, May 01, 2009

Swine Break...much like a Spring Break

Words cannot express how excited I am right now.....

LISD has cancelled school ALL next week due to the Swine Flu.  Not only have they cancelled school, but we don't have to make up the days!  It is like a free spring break with 5 weeks of school left.  

I am not sure we needed school to be cancelled, but with a 6 month old at home, I am totally ok with not having to be around all the germs at an elementary school.  

I am looking forward to an excellent week of Pierce and Mommy time!  I am sure there will be lots of posts and pictures coming in the following days!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! I am so happy for you. Hope that you have lots of fun with that cutie pie boy of yours!

Katie said...

I am SO stinkin' jealous!! I heard it on the news last night and immediately thought of you. I hope y'all have fun this week. Thank you SO much for bringing us dinner! It was so yummy and really helped make my night much better. It was a good week, but I am ready for summer.

Dave and Tara Harris said...

That's awesome!!!! I am sooo happy for you! Pierce will love all his "mommy" time! Although I totally think that this whole swine flu is being blown out of proportion, it is still nice that it works out for yall!!!! :)