Sunday, May 31, 2009

One Busy Saturday

Yesterday was a very busy, yet very fun day.  We started with an early lunch in Arlington with my family.  

P and Katie

'walking around' with Aunt A

hanging out with Grandma

After lunch we headed to Waco.  We spend the afternoon with Rene.  We loved getting to see her new engagement ring, talking about wedding stuff, and of course playing with little P.  

P with Rene



After spending the afternoon with Rene, we headed to Leslie's wedding.  I went the wedding while Justin stayed with P in car while he slept.  We had a great time at the reception celebrating Leslie and Justin!

P and Nikki

Playing with Mr. Tom, Heather's dad

me and Heather


Nikki, Heather, me, Noelle

me and my peanut

playing with dad's tie

with the bride

the family

No comments: