Sunday, May 03, 2009

Momma's Night Out and Daddy Daycare

Saturday night I had tickets to go the Kenny Chesney concert with 3 of my fellow 'momma friends.'  We were all looking forward to a night out, however the weather had different plans.  It started raining while we were at dinner and didn't stop until about 5:oo this morning.  And when I saw rain, I mean torrential rain pours.  Needless to say, when we got to the concert, there were lots of people leaving because of the lightning.  So, we made the responsible decision to not go in and just head over to get some yummy dessert.  We ended up making a very wise decision and I heard tonight that Kenny Chesney is going to come back and make up the concert! 

While we were out, our sweet husbands joined forces to watch the kiddos until they went to bed and then had a 'guys night.'  Justin got a few pics of the kiddos playing together.

Brady was interested in 'reading' my People magazine.

Macie enjoying Duncan

Brady playing with the basketball goal and Macie playing with the basketball.


Brady and little P playing together

No comments: