Sunday, May 10, 2009

I am so thankful...

to be this little man's mommy!!  
Being a mom is by far the greatest 'job' ever!  I knew that I always wanted to be a mom, but actually being a mom is way more fun that I thought possible.   Words just can't even begin to describe the love I have for this little man.   I love everything about him and I am so thankful God has given me this sweet gift! 


This afternoon, while Justin was working in the yard, Pierce and I went outside to play.  He loved being outside and kept rolling off of his blanket on to the grass.


umm....what is this green stuff??

i think i like it?!?!

On Friday at Mrs. MaraLee's, Pierce made me a Mother's Day card.  It is so cute!  Thank you MaraLee for helping Pierce celebrate my 1st Mother's Day with me!


Since it is game night for the Celtics, P and Dad were suited up in their green.  Here they are ready for the game to start!  (I think P is more interested in Duncan right now.)

1 comment:

jenicarae said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! I agree - being a mom is the best!!!