Sunday, May 24, 2009

LISD 5 Year Pin


On Friday when I went to check my box, I was surprised to find my 5 year LISD pin.  How is it that I have already been teaching 5 years??  I was kidding around with Kendra and told her we should take a picture, but I am glad that we did.  5 years working in one place is a big deal.

The past 5 years at Bluebonnet Elementary School have taught me so much.  I have grown a whole lot as a 'teacher' in those 5 years.  I have laughed a lot, cried some, and loved almost every minute of it.  I am so blessed to work at a school with a godly principal, a great team, and some great friends.  

God totally knew what he was doing 5 years ago when He brought Kendra and I together.  Little did we know that in such a short time we would become life long friends.  I could not ask for a better teaching partner than Kendra.  We definitely balance each other out and  help each other better than most.   I am thankful for a friend, encourager, and fellow new mom to work with.  And I am so thankful for another year teaching together.  

Here we are sporting our new accessory....our 5 year pins.

No comments: