Monday, May 11, 2009

Trying to Score a Diamond Girl

While at Baylor, I took in my fair share of BU baseball games.  One of my best friends was a Diamond Girl - glorified bat girl - so mainly I went just to see Kerri.  Pierce decided since the Celtics weren't playing today, it would be a good day to try-out another sport, baseball.  Here he is in his little BU baseball uniform.  Now all he needs is for Coach Jay to teach him how to throw a curve  ball.



Look at that smile




Look at that cute little bum...




4 comments:

Miss Nikki's News said...

SIC EM Bears Pierce, he looks too cute in that outfit thanks to his aunt nikki!

jenicarae said...

What a cute outfit!!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

He is seriously the CUTEST little boy! Love his Baylor outfit!

Unknown said...

Joanna, Hi there! You may not remember me entirely, but I pledged Tri Delt when you were a senior. I stumbled onto your blog today and found these sweet pictures of your son in the Baylor baseball outfit! My sister-in-law just had a baby (on the 11th when you posted this, ironically), and I would LOVE to get one like it for her. Do you know where it's from? Thanks so much for your help! Have a great day!