Friday, July 17, 2009

one thousand eight hundred and twenty-five

days ago, I married my best friend!


Thank you Justin for loving the Lord and being the head of our household.
Thank you Justin for loving me and for always making me laugh.  
Thank you for loving Pierce and always being willing to help out.
Thank you Justin for helping me around the house when we are both working.
Thank you Justin for making me watch and appreciate good TV and movies.
Thank you Justin for taking me on fun vacations.
Thank you Justin for leaving me sweet notes around the house.
Thank you Justin for always getting up with Duncan in the middle of the night.
Thank you Justin for mowing the lawn and taking care of all the yard work.
Thank you Justin for being my very best friend!

I LOVE YOU! 
(and here's to many,many, many more years!)



No comments: