Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lifetime Membership

Many of you know how much I LOVE the Golden Girls. I spent many evenings in college watching the adventures of those 4 old ladies. Last weekend Betty White (my favorite Golden Girl) received a "Lifetime Achievement Award" at the SAG awards. And this week, I too received a "Lifetime Membership" Award. Mine wasn't for acting in a million movies, but for being an active participant in the Bluebonnet PTA. Although I didn't leave with a golden statue, the beautiful flowers and kind words were WAY more than enough for me.



my 2 biggest fans - oh, how i am so thankful for them



1 comment:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! You look beautiful in those photos by the way! And Pierce is sooo handsome! I can now see both of you in him! It's crazy how as they grow, their looks change a bit and start looking more or less like the both the parents!!! I hope to see yall again soon!