Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Dancing Machine

Yesterday Justin and I went in for my 12 week appointment. We didn't think that we were going to get to see our little McNugget, but my doctor couldn't find the heart beat with just her little Doppler thing.

So, we went into the sonogram room and the "sonogramologist" put the jelly stuff on my tummy and started looking around. Very quickly, she was able to find the baby and a very healthy heart beat. As we were staring in amazement at our little one (which looks just like a little person) she was trying to get a still picture of the baby. After a couple of minutes of watching our little McNugget move around, she finally said, "I can't get a good still picture because the baby hasn't stopped moving."

We take this 2 ways:
1. The baby just goes goes goes like its' mother. Not even able to sit still for a moment to get a good picture.
2. The baby has rhythm just like its' dad. Always with a song in its' head and already practicing dance moves.

In hopes that the baby is already practicing its' moves and getting ready for Baylor's All-University SING 2027...
"Dancin' Dancin' Dancin' Dancing Machine...."

2 comments:

So in love. said...

Awwww so cute! This blog made me laugh out loud for real! I'm glad little McNugget is looking happy and healthy in there! You may think that dancin' is cute until McNugget starts running out of room and you begin to feel like he/she is trying to dance their way out! ;) I can't wait!!!

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

Hi Joanna - it's DRE...(your pearl pal from Baylor!) I know it's been a long time but I found your blog through the chain on blogs! What exciting times for you and Justin. Congrats on the McNugget!