Saturday, May 31, 2008

"Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee!" POW

That was Paul Pierce's quote last night after he led his team to their first Eastern Conference Championship in more than 20 years. Now, many of you know that our family is a Celtic Family-we (including Duncan) did all "jersey up" last night for Game 6 against the Pistons. And I was so glad that they won, because me and the McNugget can't handle any more of these close game 7's. I get way too stressed out!

About our little McNugget...we had our 16 week appointment last week and the McNugget is doing well. We did get to schedule the appointment for our next sonogram. It is the big one - the one when we find out if the McNugget is a boy or girl! I can't wait. I have begun a mental countdown for June 19th.

So, 2o more days until we find out if our little one is more likely to "fly like a butterfly" (girl) or "sting like a bee" (boy).

1 comment:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Joanna! It was so great hearing from you. Congrats on the pregnancy! I can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl. I'm glad I get to keep up with you on your blog! :)

Ashley