Saturday, February 06, 2010

15 Months

I don't have very many "I can't believe my baby is already..." moments. But sitting at the doctor's office for P's 15 month appointment, I definitely had one of those moments. I am not sure where the last 15 months have gone, but I do know that I have LOVED every minute of it.

Some things Pierce is doing right now: signs 'please', gives kisses on his own, points to airplanes, puts his hands together for prayers, loves to dip his food into ketchup, dumps all the blocks out when playing, enjoys reading books, has completely transitioned to one nap a day - one long nap each afternoon, slides off the couch and bed on his own, loves everything on Nick Jr., makes cars go 'vroom', would rather be outside than inside, will make '2 points' with anything in the trash can, talks and makes noises all the time, loves to chase and play with Duncan, loves to have music on and loves to dance.

15 Month Stats:
20 pounds and 10 ounces (10th percentile)
31 inches (50th percentile)

Here are a couple pics of P and I playing around Friday night...





No comments: