Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baylor's Homecoming

We woke up extra early this Saturday morning and headed down to Waco for Baylor's Homecoming. We haven't been in a couple of years and I was super excited about taking Pierce and enjoying all that surrounds Baylor's Homecoming. We made it down there for the parade and despite the on and off rain sprinkles, we had a great time. After the parade, we headed to Rene's house for a quick lunch from Bush's with friends and then off to Touchdown Alley to get in on all the pre-football action. We did head home before the game (and it was a good thing because there was a rain delay), but we had a great time! I can't wait to take Stella in a couple of years!
headed to the parade...
not so sure about judge baylor
with claire, whitney, and baby hallie
chalker, becky, rene, joanna, and p
with jocelyn and evie, who was in the cutest bu dress
one of my roomies, heather
with leslie and heather
running around the grassy area in front of penland
our family
tri delta's float
kappa sig's float
headed to touchdown alley
with mr. jay at his tailgate party
nikki and i at touchdown alley
"I thank my God every time I remember you."
Philippians 1:3

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Awww such fun! I'm jealous...really hoping to make it next year! I know the kids will love it!