Saturday, October 23, 2010

the greatest school on earth

In honor of the 2010-2011 Bluebonnet Elementary School yearbook, The Greatest School on Earth, we had a circus day on Friday. Although it was kinda a crazy day, we had lots of fun! My team dressed up as the elephants. I thought we were darn pretty cute! Thank you to my sweet husband who helped make the costumes!

my 4th grade team
our silly secretary, Mrs. Tiffany
the ringmaster of all ringmasters, Ms. Burris
the clowns and magicians of room 416
"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
I Corinthians 10:31

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Awwww...thanks! Costumes are GREAT! I definitely enlarged each picture to study closely. Maybe almost a couple tears. Ya'll were too cute. Proud. SO impressed looks like all your kiddos dressed up...way to go Mrs. McCord! Love ya friend!

Jennifer said...

We look too funny!