Sunday, July 06, 2008

1st Clothing Crisis

Today I had my very first 'pregnancy clothing crisis.' I figured at almost 22 weeks it is my turn, but it was still a crisis.

So, I was getting ready for church this morning. I found a cute little dress in my closet that has an empire waist-therefore making room for my belly. I put on my dress and looked in the mirror. It was a little tight up top in the chest region. I turned to Justin for his advice and he suggested for me to put on a little white sweater. I did that and then Justin looked at me and said, "Just start over." So, it was back to the closet to find something that would fit. I found a cute little skirt and a top to match. I put the skirt on and it only zipped up a tad. And to top it off, my white 'belly band' was in the washing machine. I went and found the 'band' and tossed it in the dryer. After about 10 minutes it was still wet, but dry enough to wear. So, I kept the skirt on-half zipped up and all- and put on the 'belly band.' And off to church we went.

So at 22 weeks pregnant, I am guessing that it getting time for Justin and I to make a trip up to the maternity store to find some clothes that will fit my ever-changing body.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Have fun with that! I'm almost 12 weeks and already feel like my pants don't fit anymore...the joys :-) It's so worth it to have a little life growing inside though. What a miracle! Look forward to keeping up with your blog for updates.
Meredith (Ellis) Grimm