Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mildly Extreme Room Make-Over: Pierce Edition

When we first moved into our house, people always asked what our extra bedroom was for. Justin always told them it was our 'exercise room,' but we secertly knew it would be our nursery.

Well, after watching many hours of HGTV, we were definitely inspired to create something special for our little Pierce. Although we don't have the furniture yet, we do have a painted room and the bedding.

Here is a picture of Justin(and Duncan) getting the walls ready to paint.

Although I couldn't help paint, I did help tape the walls.


Here is a picture of the walls the morning of the 'room make-over.'

And now....the Big Reveal!!
I was so proud of Justin's (and his dad's) hardwork. They did such a great job and I think the room looks fabulous.

And here is a sneak peek of Pierce's bedding.And now we just waiting for the furniture to come in so we can add all the fun little boy accessories.

5 comments:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Oh, I love it. Pierce is going to be the most popular little boy with that room!!! I love the colors. Can't wait to see the finished product!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I LOVE it Joanna! So Cute-I too, can't wait to see it all put together-you definitely have to post pictures! :)

Ashley

kel said...

His room looks so good! Justin did a great job! I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's all done.

Becky said...

It looks fabulous!! I can't wait to see it in person!

Craig, Julie, Sydney & Harper said...

It looks so good!! Can't wait until there is a little (sleeping) baby in it! :)