Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is our anniversary! I can't believe it has been 4 years since I married my very best friend. I could not ask for a more perfect person to spend my life with! Justin-thanks for laughing with me each day, praying with me, and just making life fun. I fall more in love you each day!

Here is a picture of us on our wedding day with our very special friend, Rene. She definitely had a hand in bringing us together and for that we are both so thankful!




2 comments:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

I love that picture! I can't believe yall have been married 4 years already! Gosh, time flies!! And now baby Pierce will be joing in on the fun! Congratulations!

jmc said...

Wait, if you are going to start doing this kinda stuff, can we eliminate the "greeting card" line item from the budget?