Sunday, October 12, 2008

There's No Place Like Home...

Pierce's 'home' is almost complete. Justin and I have had a great time getting it all ready for Pierce. We are so ready for him to be here with us. Here are a few pictures of the nursery.
This is a picture of Pierce's closet. It is full of the most adorable little boy clothes! I can't wait to get him all dressed up in his stylish duds!

This is his crib with the canvases that Justin made hanging over it.

The window with the swing. The swing will move into the living room once he arrives, but for now it is just in his room.

The changing table and letters...the table is ready for use-the diapers, wipe warmer, and changing pad are all there!
A close up of the letters-they are blue and brown striped.

Here is his bookshelf. It is already full of fabulous books and picture frames. I can't wait to read to my little guy!

Tomorrow Justin and I go in for our 36 week appointment. I can't believe that it is only 4 more weeks til my due date-that is only 29 more days. We are looking forward to our sonogram tomorrow and the chance to see Pierce. If we get a picture, we will be sure to post it!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

YAY! Everything looks so wonderful and ready for Pierce! We just can't wait to meet him!

The McAdams' Family said...

I love his nursery! So much fun! Can't wait to meet Pierce.

Ashley said...

Adorable! Y'all did such a great job! We can't wait until he arrives! Keep us posted!

Craig, Julie, Sydney & Harper said...

It looks so great!!

Ryan Craig said...

Little Pierce's room is so cute! Can't wait to see him in there!

The Langner's said...

his room is sooo cute. You did a really great job! I have enjoyed reading your post.