Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Weekend Full of Preparations

This weekend Justin and I continued to prepare for Pierce's arrival. We actually put the car seat bases in our cars and the car seat is in my car. We tidied up the nursery and bought the final piece of furniture. We got a little 9 cube shelf to fill with his toys and his very first real basketball. The nursery is no longer a 'holding place' for boxes and gadgets-it is definitely ready for Pierce. We packed Pierce's bag and began to pack our own bags. We took a tour of the hospital and now know where to go when the time comes! This weekend was really spent just Justin and I together as we get more and more ready for Pierce. It is hard to think of how much we have done for this little person that we have never met. Justin and I are amazed at how much we already love him. We are anxious to be able to see him face to face and hold him.

Tomorrow is our 37 week appointment. We are anxious to see if there is any "progression" with Pierce. We will be sure to post about our appointment tomorrow!

If Pierce waits til his due date, we only have 22 more days!! I can't believe it!

1 comment:

The Holmans said...

I can't wait to hear about the 37 week update!! I'll call you tonight!