Sunday, January 11, 2009

the kids of room 416

On Friday, I took Pierce up to Bluebonnet to meet my students. They were so surprised when I walked in with him. My fabulous sub had prepared them and when I walked in they quietly gathered around me and just looked at him. It was so cute to see them stare at Pierce and ask the sweetest questions. I think Pierce was a little overwhelmed with all the little bodies around him, but he was great nonetheless. Pierce also got to see my teammates and some of the other teachers. It was definitely fun to get to show him off!


2 comments:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

How special! They are all at a fun age to be interested in the baby! Will you go back or are you done with teaching for a while?

Kendra said...

The Kids of room 416 and the teacher of room (whatever my room number is) can't wait to have Mrs. McCord back!