Wednesday, January 28, 2009

we love us some winter weather!

On Tuesday AND Wednesday, I got the early morning phone call that all teachers love to get....School is cancelled!  Pierce, Duncan, and I had a great time hanging out on Tuesday, and then today Justin got to stay home.  Although he had to do work, we enjoyed having him around.  

Can you tell how excited little P is?
Chillin in his bear sweater
playing with mom
all snuggled up with his blanket



Duncan was glad to have us all home!

Look at that smile!

smiling for daddy
I have loved my extra days at home, but I guess I better hope we have school tomorrow.  If not, we might be in school until July!  I am so looking forward to spring break...only a month and a half away!

1 comment:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

So fun to have days off from school! Yall are the cutest family!