Thursday, March 19, 2009

another day with the dentts

We enjoyed another great day with Ryan and Julie.  We visited 2 more "Dallas" spots today - Breadwinners and NorthPark.  Pierce did great again today, but got very tired at the mall.  Here he is sound asleep in my arms - too cute huh?


After a quick little nap in the car on the way, Little P was ready for some playtime!  He was giggling like crazy while playing with Justin.  I was able to get a few quick pics of that adorable smile.  Wish I had a sound piece of his little laugh - it is definitely my most favorite sound!





Duncan also is loving having Ryan and Julie in town.  He is quite the snuggler with both of them.  He found the perfect spot on Ryan's lap this afternoon!

2 comments:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Oh my gosh! Pierce is soooo adorable. He is getting so big! And you look like you never even had a baby! How do you do it? I love The Northpark Mall!!! I miss living in Dallas for that 1 reason!!! Glad yall are having a nice visit with the Dentts!

Elizabeth said...

he is sooo cute - and getting so big! I love his smile! I love the pic of him sleeping in your arms...it just shows how fast they grow! When we met him over Christmas he was just a tiny little one!