Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthday Celebration and FC Dallas Game

Today Gram and Paw Paw (Justin's parents) came in town to celebrate Justin's and our niece, Hillary's, birthday.  We had a great time hanging out together and all enjoying our first ever Major League Soccer game.

A new book from Gram and Paw Paw

Gram and Paw Paw with little P (and his Easter gift)

Enjoying the tissue paper

Check out Pierce's first suit!  (Thanks Gram and Paw Paw!)

Hillary, UJ, and Will

Hillary and UJ

After lunch we all headed out to Pizza Hut Park to attend our first MLS game.  We had a good time - even though I don't know much about soccer.  I am sure that I will have many more opportunities to learn! :)

Justin and little P

Will and Pierce (Will is ready for Pierce to be big enough to play soccer with!)

Hanging out with dad...

Having a good time.

Paw Paw, Justin, and Pierce


Sweet Will

This last picture is definitely not the best picture of me.  Justin has been telling me for the past month that I need to 'embrace' soccer and the soccer culture.  He even bought me a cute pink FC Dallas shirt.  I actually did have a great time today.  I just need to read up and learn some more about the game.  At the end of the game today, Justin took this 'not-so-fabulous' picture of me.  He said that it was my 'learning to embrace soccer' picture!

No comments: