Tuesday, March 31, 2009

5 Months Already

Yesterday was Pierce Jacob's 5 month birthday...I really can't believe he is already that old!  It is crazy how fast it goes.  I love him more each day and am so thankful that God has entrusted his sweet little life to me!  I am more than blessed to be called "Pierce's mom!"

Few tid-bits about the Peanut...
  • He loves to talk and giggle
  • He has a huge grin (that melts my heart)
  • Drools like crazy
  • Sleeps through the night (has been since 3 months)
  • On a 3-hour schedule...trying to move to a 4 hour one
  • Loves to sing songs, do football signals with Dad, and read stories
  • And spent the night away from home for the first time this weekend!  Thanks Grandma and Grandad for a fabulous night out!  P had a wonderful time and Mom and Dad enjoyed the time together.
Enjoy a few pics of my favorite 5 month old!





He wasn't a fan of this pic, but we wanted to show how long he is.


Likes to hold the bottle.

New favorite toy...his basketball goal!




My Peanut

2 comments:

Miss Nikki's News said...

He's getting so big, I need to see him soon!

jenicarae said...

You are so lucky he started sleeping through the night so young!! And those jammies are so cute - Corbin has them too:-) He's very handsome!!!!