Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday Morning Fun

Being a working mom and such, I pretty much live for the weekends with my family.  Although I  have such a peace about being at work, I do LOVE my time at home on the weekends.  One of most favorite times is Saturday morning.  I love waking up to hearing Pierce 'talking' to himself, feeding him, and then all staying in our pj's for playtime.  Here we are playing together early this Saturday morning.  Duncan, of course, doesn't miss playtime either!

More recently Pierce has been so interested in Duncan.  He smiles at Duncan, laughs at him, follows him with his eyes, and just seems genuinely interested in him.  





1 comment:

jenicarae said...

I love that little P plays with Duncan & he is so sweet!!! Mattie, our little white dog, wants nothing to do with Corbin and he wants to play with her so badly!!!