Monday, November 10, 2008

First Full Weekend at Home...

I can't believe that we have already been home from the hospital for a whole week. This weekend we were able to enjoy it as a family of 4 instead of 3. We had a good time hanging out together.

On Friday night, the Leaches came over for dinner. Brady had a good time getting to know Pierce a little bit better. I can't wait for the day when Pierce is ready to play with Brady(and all of his other little friends).





On Saturday, we enjoyed some quality time together. Here are a couple of pictures from our day just hanging out.





One very funny event from this weekend....

So, in the middle of the night, Justin has been getting up with me when I feed Pierce. Justin goes into Pierce's room and gets him while I am getting ready. The other night, Justin got up and headed to the bathroom before he went to go and get Pierce. The next thing I know I hear him say "Oh No!" very loudly. I asked him what. He proceeded to tell me that he forgot to open the toilet cover and he was peeing on the toilet lid cover. I just kinda laughed it off since it was like 4:00 in the morning, but the next morning when we were talking about it, we decided that it was just a sure sign of sleep deprivation.

2 comments:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Okay, that is the funniest thing I have ever heard of first time, sleep-deprived parents!!! What a guy, he is waking up every time with you and Pierce! You got a keeper!!!!

Kristina Randerson said...

That is so funny. When Ryan was a baby, his dad had to make an emergency run for some desitin. 4 hours later, his mom called to let me know that he was asleep in his car at her house. Pretty soon, that will be Pierce doing that during potty training.