Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pierce's 1 Month Birthday

I can't believe that little P is already one month old! It seems like just yesterday we were in Dr. Webster's office and she was telling us that we were going to have him that day. Life is much different than one month ago, but I wouldn't change it for anything. Justin, Duncan, and I are loving our new addition to our family.

Pierce has changed so much in one month. He is more attentive and alert. He responds to noise and loves his Beatles music. He is a big stretcher and does a half smile like his daddy. He also 'talks' a lot, just like his mom. We see so much curiosity in his eyes and try our best to explain everything to him.

Here are a couple of pictures of little P and his "Pierce Bunny."




1 comment:

Kendra said...

HAPPY ONE MONTH Birthday to PIERCE! Wow...I really can't believe it! I can't wait to hear more all about ya'lls Thanksgiving weekend!