Monday, November 24, 2008

"Where's Pierce?"

This is the question that I woke up to on Monday night around 10:45. Yes, I was woken up at 10:45pm.


Here is what happened...Justin and I had fed Pierce at 10:00 last night and then put him to bed. As usual, I fed Pierce and then Justin swaddled him, turned on his CD, and put him in bed. And I then went to sleep. Justin was still up watching the football game and I clearly remember telling him that he should go to bed, but he wanted to stay up at watch the game. I guess that Justin fell alseep watching the football game and the next thing I know Justin jumps up out of bed and shouts, "Where's Pierce?" He starts looking in the bed and under the covers. Then he runs into Pierce's room to find him peacefully sleeping in his bed. Apparently Justin dozed off while watching the game and was quickly awaken. When he woke up, he had forgotten that he put Pierce to bed and he started freaking out. Needless to say, we have not lost our son-just our minds!

No comments: