Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tis the Season

Justin and I have spent the past couple of days decorating our house for Christmas. This is definitely one of my most favorite things to do as a family. I love getting all the stuff out of the attic and spending the time together setting it all out. I especially love having the tree lit in the evenings. Pierce napped the majority of the time while we set things up, but we love showing it all to him when he woke up. He seems to really love all the lights!

Justin in his puffy vest hanging up our outside lights! Pierce went outside really quick to visit Dad!

Dining room table with Baylor tree in the background.

Garland and stocking holders

Duncan's stocking (ours are getting our names on them)


Our Baylor Christmas Tree

Our big Christmas tree

1 comment:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Those are awesome! Pierce is getting so much bigger! He looks so healthy and happy and loved! And so do you and Justin. Isn't it great to have a new baby around for the holidays? I loved having Kate in October just for that reason....I love all your Christmas decor too! You did a great job. I am very impressed that you did so much considering you just had a baby 4 weeks ago! Way to go!!!