Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Socks for Duncan?

Since the weather is getting a bit chilly, I try to always keep socks and a hat on Pierce-especially when we are going somewhere. This past weekend, we had put some little Nike socks on Pierce, but they were already a little bit small for him. While we were putting some new and bigger socks on him, Duncan was quite interested in what was going on. So, being the silly parents that we are, we put the too small socks on Duncan. He wasn't a big fan of them, but we thought the pictures were cute.
Duncan trying to get the socks off.

Pierce and Duncan showing off their socks.


2 comments:

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

Joanna! I'm just now commenting but i've been reading the blog for months...Pierce is just as cute as can be and I am so happy for the McCord family.

Anonymous said...

Hey mrs.corn bring pierce over any time, Me and my mom would like to keep him for ten bucks just kidding thanks for bringing him over plus thanks for geting me out of school early I would have had to do science... yuck