Monday, December 08, 2008

A Marvelous Monday

Monday's aren't usually my favorite days. I actually don't like them at all. After 2 full "family days" I hate the anticipation of Justin having to go to work on Mondays. But today was actually a great Monday. Pierce and I had fun playing on his mat together and we even went on a walk with Duncan around the neighborhood. I was actually pretty proud of myself taking Pierce and Duncan on a walk. I was slightly worried because Duncan loves to go on walks and at times he drags me along. I was afraid that Duncan would try to drag me while I was pushing the stroller, but he did a great job. He was like our little leader. He walked in front of the stroller and led the way. I am already looking forward to our next walk.

Here are some pictures from our day.




1 comment:

The Holmans said...

OHHHH!!! He is getting SO big!!! Can't wait to see him soon!