Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008: A Year in Review

All week long the TV stations have been sharing their favorite highlights of the past year. Although they did get a few of the big ones, I felt as if they were missing some of my favorites. So, here are a couple of my favorite memories from the year:


Oct. 30th - by far the BEST day of the year! Here I am with Pierce for the first time! (And for the record, I would give Pierce the Person of the Year award-not the President Elect.)

Beach time with the Leaches (Brady's birth was also a highlight, but I can't seem to find a picture of him in the hospital.)

One of the Celtics games we went to


Finding out we were having a boy!

The Dentt's...our friends from California

The ever-growing belly...I really loved being pregnant :)

Red, White, and Awesome-Justin's take on the tacky sweater party

There were, of course, many other fabulous memories/moments of 2008 (like Macie's birthday, many dinners with family, holidays, and time spent with best friends). I am excited about 2009 and all that it will bring! So, I am off to ring in the New Year...

No comments: