Thursday, December 18, 2008

Meet Murray

Justin and I are thrilled to introduce Murray into our Christmas traditions! Murray is one of Santa's elves and has been sent to our family to watch over Pierce (and his future siblings) and report back each evening to Santa. Murray is our 'Elf on the Shelf." If you haven't heard of this story/tradition, I strongly suggest that you check it out at www.elfontheshelf.com. This is a great story and tradition for any family with kiddos!

Here is Murray! Isn't he so cute?

Pierce and I spreading holiday cheer!

4 comments:

jmc said...

Murray is a man among elves.

The Holmans said...

He looks so much like you in this pic, Jo!!

Dave and Tara Harris said...

How cute! I will have to check out that website. But what a great idea...And you look fabulous! Cute T-shirt!! Isn't it sooo fun to have a new baby for Christmas? I think that this is the best time of year to have a new baby!!! :)

Elizabeth said...

I love the Elf on the Shelf! :) Justin and I had fun meeting you guys on Friday, and holding precious Pierce - he was the perfect Santa! Have a Merry Christmas!